- 1 Crystal Farms Cracked Black Pepper Cheddar Chunk 7 oz
- 1 Crystal Farms All Whites Liquid Egg Whites
- 3 tbsp Crystal Farms Salted Butter
- 1 Crystal Farms English Muffin Multi-grain
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup of Baby Spinach
- 1 tbsp of Flour
- 1 cup of Milk
- Salt to taste
- Cut the Crystal Farms Cracked Black Pepper Chunk into smaller chunks and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large deep skillet over medium high heat and saute the baby spinach until tender, and add a pinch of salt. Set aside.
- Melt 1 tbsp of butter in a large skillet over medium heat until melted. Pour in the Crystal Farms All White Liquid Egg Whites and cook until the whites are all set. Flip and set aside.
- For the cheese sauce, first melt 2 tbsp of butter into a medium heated pan. Stir in the flour and 1/2 of milk. Simmer until it starts thickening and add the Crystal Farms chunks until melted. Add more milk as needed.
- In the meanwhile, toast the Crystal Farms English Egg Multi-grain Muffin until golden brown.
- To assemble: On the plate, first put the muffin bottom, the egg whites, the spinach, the cheese, and a spoonful of sauce.